How to Update Canon Printer Drivers?
Canon printer Drivers are high-quality printing machines that can be used in the office or at home. They can also print high-quality documents swiftly. A printer driver is a software that allows other systems to communicate with a printer. Every brand of printer has special software that it utilizes, based on its operating system that translates data to be printed to a form unique to the printer.
However, to smoothly use the canon printer, the users need to download and install the Canon printer drivers. Also, to use the latest features, it is important to update canon printer drivers on the system. Thus, the users can print high-quality pictures and documents from canon printers.
Moreover, to use the canon printer, the users can download the canon printer drivers by going to the official web page, i.e., canon.com/ijsetup. Additionally, the users can also install the printer drivers from the official site. Once the users are done with the download and install procedures, they will be required to update canon printer drivers time-to-time. Hence, it is important to update the printer drivers to use the latest and updated features without any interruptions.
Furthermore, canon.com/ijsetup is a one-stop destination for users wishing to update canon printer drivers online. Hence, the users can smoothly update their printer in just a few steps. Here, the users can find the complete steps for the same. Therefore, users are recommended to go through the below information to start updating their printer drivers.
Procedure to Update Canon Printer Drivers on Windows 10
Canon printers are known for their printing quality. The users can easily download the printer drivers from the official web page, i.e., ij.start.cannon. After downloading the drivers, the users need to install them to use their printers for some good quality pictures and documents. However, it is necessary to update canon printer whenever required to use the updated and latest features. Hence, below, the users can find the complete guidelines to update their printer drivers on Windows 10 without any hassle.
- Firstly, the users are required to open the “Control Panel” on their system.
- After that, the users should click on the “Hardware and Sound” option.
- Next, the users are required to click on the “Device Manager” option and then on the “Printers” option to see the list of connected printers.
- Now, the users are recommended to right-click the printer they wish to update the drivers and then hit the “Update Driver” button.
- Note: Whether the users want to look for drivers ‘automatically’ or ‘manually’ is up to them.
- Note: Unless the users have already downloaded or have the latest drivers on external storage, they should choose ‘automatically.’
- If Windows fails to locate a new driver, the users can search for one on the manufacturer’s website and download it before manually installing it.
- Lastly, the users are suggested to run the installer to finish the update.
After following the above steps, the users can smoothly update canon printer drivers on their Windows 10. Once the users finish the procedure given above, they can smoothly use their printouts to get some quality printouts of photographs or documents. However, if any user faces issues while executing the given instructions, they must contact the customer support experts to get a solution.
Procedure to Update Canon Printer Driver on Windows 7
The steps to update canon printer drivers on Windows 7 are slightly different. Hence, the users having Windows 7 are recommended to follow the steps given below to update their printer drivers smoothly. However, first, the users must download and install the latest version on canon printer drivers to update it.
- First, the users need to open their device and move to the “Control Panel.”
- After this, the users need to search for the “Device Manager” and tap on it to see the list of connected devices.
- Now, the users need to search for their connected printer in the device’s list.
- Next, the users are advised to right-click the printer and hit on the “Properties” option.
- After that, the users need to select the “Driver” tab and tap on the “Update Driver” button.
- Lastly, the users are recommended to wait till their printer driver is updated.
- Note: Once the update procedure is finished, the users can use their printer and complete tasks without any interruption.
Therefore, above are some simple steps to update canon printer driver in just a few minutes. Hence, the users looking for the guidelines to update their printer drivers are suggested to follow the above section’s steps. However, in case the users encounter any issue while performing the above instructions, they should contact the customer service team of canon to get a solution.
So, this was all about how the users can update canon printer drivers on the Windows 10 and Windows 7 devices. After performing the steps provided in the above sections, the users can smoothly use their canon printers without any interruptions. However, if the users fail to perform the provided instructions, they should contact the customer service team of canon to get a solution at the earliest.