How to Setup Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Printer
The Canon Pixma TS9120 is an all-in-one printer with a unique design that produces high-quality printouts. Users looking for a printing machine should consider purchasing the Canon Pixma TS9120 because it is an excellent printer for home and professional use.
The Canon Pixma TS9120 is capable of doing all printer-related tasks with ease, including printing, scanning, copying, and much more. Furthermore, this printer allows users to print documents from their smartphones. To take advantage of this printer’s features, the users must first complete its setup procedure.
Here, we have provided the complete download and setup procedure for the Canon Pixma TS9120 wireless printer. As a result, all users should review the setup instructions provided below. Furthermore, once the users complete the setup process, they will be able to use its features and quickly complete all printing tasks.
Procedure to download Canon Pixma TS9120 Driver
In order to use the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer, it is necessary first to download it. Hence, below, the users can find the complete procedure to download the printer driver that can be executed in just a few steps. Therefore, the users who want to download the printer driver on their devices are recommended to follow the steps given below.
- Note: To use the printer, the users should first download the printer drivers to their computer.
- The printer driver can be installed from the CD or downloaded from the official website.
- Note: Before the users download the printer drivers, they must delete all temporary files. The users are also advised to “Agree” to the terms and conditions during the installation process.
- During the installation procedure, the users are also recommended to select the mode of connection.
- Once the printer’s driver is installed on the user’s device, they can move further with the setup procedure.
Procedure to Setup Canon Pixma TS9120 on Windows Device
Once the users successfully download the printer driver on their device, they can proceed with its setup procedure. Here, we’ve provided the complete steps to set up the Canon Pixma TS9120 on the windows device. Hence, the users are recommended to follow the below instructions for the same.
- Firstly, the users are suggested to turn the printer “ON.”
- After that, users are advised to select “LAN Settings” from the Wi Fi icon.
- Next, the users should select “Wireless LAN setup”> “Wireless LAN”> “Simple Wi Fi connection”> “Yes.”
- Now, the users are recommended to open the downloaded driver.
- After this, the users should follow the on-screen instructions to install the Canon Pixma on their Windows device.
- The users are now advised to tick the checkbox given before the “Terms and Conditions” option.
- Next, the users should select the connection type as “Wireless Connection.”
- Lastly, the users need to provide the name of the network and finish the setup process.
Therefore, with the help of the steps given above, the users can quickly set up the Canon Pixma TS9120 on their Windows device. However, if users encounter any issue while executing the above steps, they must contact the customer support experts of canon to get a solution.
Procedure to Setup Canon Pixma TS9120 on Mac Device
It is easy to set up the Canon Pixma TS9120 on a Mac device. The users can quickly complete the setup procedure in just a few steps. Hence, they are suggested to follow the guidelines to set up the canon printer on mac device.
- First, the users need to turn the printer “ON” to begin with the setup process.
- After that, the users should select the “Wireless Connect” option.
- Next, the users are suggested to open the “LAN Setting” tab and from there choose the “Wireless LAN” option.
- From the “Wireless LAN” tab, the users are recommended to click on the “Easy Wireless Connect” option.
- Now, the users should tap on the “OK” button in the following window.
- The users are now recommended to open their Mac device and tap on the “Next” button given on the setup screen.
- After this, the users are advised to provide the “Username” and “Password” in the required fields.
- Next, the users should select the “Install Helper” option.
- After that, the users must choose the “Start Canon Pixma TS9120 setup” option and personalize the settings.
- Now, the users are required to select the “Mode of Connection” option.
- After this, the users are recommended to select the router to which they wish to connect.
- After entering the asked details in the given sections, the users are suggested to hit the “Next” button.
- The users must select the “Add Printer” option to add the printer once the installation is complete.
- After adding the printer, the Canon Pixma TS9120 setup on the Mac device will be finished.
Above are the steps to set up the canon printer on mac device. Hence, if any user wants to set up their canon printer on a Mac system is recommended to go through the above information. However, if users face any issue during the setup procedure, they should contact the customer service team of canon to find a solution as soon as possible.
So, this is all about how the users can download and set up the Canon Pixma TS9120 on Windows and Mac devices. Once the users are done with the setup procedures, they can smoothly access its features and complete different printing tasks quickly.