how to download canon printer drivers for free?
Canon printers are utilized all over the world and are known as one of the best printing machines. Hence, the users who have a new canon printer need to execute its setup procedure which can be done via ij.start.canon.
Also, ij.start.canon is an official website that enables users to perform the canon printer’s setup procedure without hassle. However, the users first need to download and install the Canon printer drivers to finish the setup procedure. Therefore, here, the users can find the complete steps to execute the same.
Moreover, the users first need to visit the official web page and follow the on-screen guidelines to download and install Canon printer drivers. Furthermore, if any user faces issues while performing the given steps, they can browse the “Frequently Asked Questions” section provided on ij.start.canon. Also, the users can get in touch with the canon printer support team to solve their problems.
Therefore, in this article, the users can find the complete procedures to download and install the Canon printer drivers. After successfully executing the below guidelines, the users can smoothly use their printer. Hence, the users are recommended to go through the below information.
Procedure to download Canon Printer Drivers
Canon printer drivers are software that is downloaded on a system and enables the printer to recognize the print direction. Hence, it is important to download and install the printer drivers on the system. Therefore, the users are recommended to follow the steps given below to download the printer driver.
- Firstly, users are suggested to open the internet browser on their system.
- After that, the users need to visit the official website, i.e., ij.start.canon, to start with the download procedure.
- Once the users reach the official web page, they are advised to tap on the “Setup” button.
- Note: Users are recommended to tap on “Read Online Manual” to know more about how they can use the Canon printer.
- Note: The users can browse for details of different functions they execute via the canon printer by going to the “See recommended functions” section.
- Note: The users can also troubleshoot common issues that occurred while using their printer or downloading the canon scanner software by going through the “Frequently Asked Questions.”
- Note: Also, the users can select the language as per their requirements.
- Note: If the users don’t know how to use the canon printer, they can check out “How to Print” under the “Notes on Site Usage and Cookies” section. They can find this information on the official web page, i.e., ij.start.canon.
- After tapping on the “Setup” button, the users should search for the product name or choose from the available list of printers.
- Note: The users can go through the “Where to find your product name” to know how they can find their product name.
- Once the users choose or type the product name, the official setup page will open on their screen.
- From there, the users are required to hit the “Download” button to begin with the printer drivers download procedure.
- Next, the users must wait for the “.exe” file to get downloaded on the computer.
- The users can move further to install the printer drivers once the file gets downloaded.
Hence, by carefully following the above steps, the users can smoothly download the canon scanner software on their system. However, in case any user faces issues while performing the above steps, they are recommended to contact the canon printer support experts to get a solution.
Procedure to Install Canon Printer Drivers
The users can quickly install the Canon printer drivers on their systems without any interruptions. However, the users first need to download the printer driver to begin with the installation process. Hence, the users who wish to install the Canon printer drivers on their devices are recommended to follow the steps provided below.
Note: If the users haven’t downloaded the printer driver, they cannot perform the below steps. So, the users are advised to first download it by following the above section’s instructions.
- First, the users need to open the “.exe” file on their device.
- After that, the “User Account Control” window will open on the user’s screen.
- Next, the users are advised to tap on the “Yes” option.
- Now, the “start setup” page will open on the system’s screen.
- From there, the users need to click on the “Continue” option.
- After this, users should tap on the “Next” button.
- Note: It will compile information on the most recent software and drivers.
- Next, the users need to choose a “Country or Region.”
- Once the users choose the region or country, they must tap on the “Next” button.
- After this, the “License Agreement” page will open on the system’s screen from where the users are recommended to hit the “Yes” option.
- Note: The users must read the License Agreement carefully before tapping on the “Yes” button.
- Next, the users should click on the “Agree” button.
- Now, it will start checking the printer status.
- The users are recommended to click on “Select the connection method.”
- After that, the users must select one of the three options, i.e., “Wired LAN Connection,” “Wi-Fi Connection,” and “USB Connection.”
- Lastly, the users are suggested to select the connection method.
After selecting the connection method, the canon printer drivers will get installed on the user’s system. However, if users encounter any issue while executing the above guidelines, they must contact the canon printer support team to get a solution. Moreover, after completing the download and installation procedures, the users can smoothly perform the required tasks without any hassle.
The procedure to download and install the Canon printer drivers is straightforward and can be executed in just a few steps. However, to start with the download procedure, the users first need to visit the official web page, i.e., ij.start.canon. From there, the users can smoothly perform the above instructions. Therefore, the procedures outlined above should have assisted users in downloading and installing the Canon printer drivers on their systems. Moreover, if users get stuck while performing the given steps, they should reach out to the canon printer support experts to solve the issue.