How to connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
Canon is a multinational company headquartered in Japan that specializes in imaging, optical, and industrial items. Their products include cameras, printers, scanners, lenses, and more. Additionally, the Canon printer is one of the best printing machines in the market and is used worldwide. However, the users must download and install the printer driver to use it. Also, the users can set up the canon printer via the wired or wireless process. Therefore, in this article, the users can find a complete procedure to connect their printer to a Wi-Fi network in just a few steps.
Furthermore, the users can also get complete information regarding how they can add their wireless printer to the system. Once the users execute the required steps, they can smoothly use their canon printer without any interruptions. Hence, if users are looking for steps to connect their printer to Wi-Fi and the system, they should go through the complete information and perform the mandatory steps.
Things to consider before connecting Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
It is easy to connect the Canon Printer to Wi-Fi. However, before starting, the users should consider the following points:-
- Wi-Fi is the device that connects the user’s home network devices to the Internet and allows communication between those devices on their network. Hence, the users must have a Wi-Fi connection to connect their Canon Printer to Wi-Fi.
- The computer that will be connected to the printer must be on the network.
- The users are suggested to refer to their Wi-Fi instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for information on setting up and using it.
- The users should refer to the computer’s instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for more information on how to set up the computer.
Thus, the users must fulfill or consider the above instructions to move further. After considering the above points, the users can execute the steps to connect the canon printer to Wi-Fi.
Procedure to connect the Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
The users can easily connect their Wi-Fi to the canon printer in just a few steps. Below, the users can find a step-by-step procedure for the same. Additionally, the users must have a Wi-Fi connection to execute the following procedure. Hence, the users are recommended to go through the following points.
- Firstly, the users are suggested to turn their printer “ON.”
- After that, the users must tap on the “Settings” and then the “Arrow” button.
- Once the users open the device’s settings, they are advised to click on the “OK” button.
- Next, the users must press the arrow key until they reach the wireless LAN setup screen, then press “OK.”
- Note: The printer will begin searching for a Wi-Fi network while the light on the printer will blink.
- If the searching takes too long, the users are recommended to press the “Stop” button. The system will return to wireless LAN configuration, standard setup.
- The users should now click on the “OK” button.
- The users are now suggested to press and hold the “Arrow” button until their Wi-Fi network appears, then press “OK.”
- After this, the users need to enter their Wi-Fi password and then click on “OK.”
- Once the screen says Connected, the users should press “OK” once more.
Therefore, after following the above procedure, the users can quickly connect their canon printer to Wi-Fi. However, if the users wish to connect their printer to their PC, they need to perform the steps given in the next section.
The users can easily connect their wireless printer to the system in just a few steps. However, first, the users should make sure that their Canon printer is connected to Wi-Fi to execute the guidelines below. Once the users perform the instructions given above, they can move further with the following steps.
- After following the above section’s steps, the users are suggested to click on the “Window” logo and “R” keys simultaneously.
- After that, users should copy-paste “control/name Microsoft. Devices And Printers” in the given section and hit the “OK” button.
- Next, users need to tap on the “Add a Printer” button and follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the process.
Hence, the users can easily connect their canon printer to Wi-Fi after following the above guidelines. However, if any user faces an issue while executing the above steps, they must contact the customer support experts to get a solution.
So, this was all about how the users can connect their printer to the Wi-Fi network and their system. After performing the steps provided in the above sections, the users can smoothly use their printers without any hassle. However, if any user fails to execute the given guidelines, they must get in touch with the customer support team to get a suitable solution as soon as possible.