How do I fix the Canon E5 printer error code?
Fix Canon E5 printer error codes appear on your printer if you have a problem with the print cartridge. This usually happens when the printer does not recognize the ink installed in it. It could be for any of the following reasons. Therefore, you need to set up the Canon E5 printer error message printer to work smoothly.
- The ink tank is not installed properly.
- An incorrect printer unit is installed, which means that the wrong printer box type is installed on your printer.
- The printer could not accurately identify the print box.
- The printer is not clean.
How to fix error codes for Canon E5 printers
Method 1: Install ij.start.canon the appropriate cartridge on the Canon printer.
- The most important thing is to turn off the printer.
- You also need to unplug the power cord.
- Then you need to remove all the loaded paper in the printer output bin.
- The next step is to open the lock. This makes the printer box work. Be sure not to feed them as you go through the printer box.
- Now remove the printer box and separate the ribbon from it.
- Next, you have to open the ink cartridge’s entry door
- Then simply match the color of the cartridge to the holes specified and place it in the cartridge.
- Then you need to refill the paint in the empty hole correctly.
- You need to close the door when refilling the paint properly.
- Then insert the cartridge back into the proper slots again.
- Finally, close the printer drawer lid and turn on the printer. You can do this by pressing the printer power button.
Method 2: Fix the problem with the incorrectly installed printer box
Canon e5 Printer To correct the error message, correct the errors in the printer box. To resolve this issue, you must first purchase a compatible cartridge from your Canon printer. Then connect correctly to the printer. On the side of the printer package is the name of the printer model for which the printer box is listed. This will help you make the right decision when buying paint.
Method 3: Proper printer cleaning
To correct the error code for the Canon E5 printer, you need to clean the printer. Printer error problems can also occur when a printer has too much ink.
Clean the print head
- The first step is to remove the cartridge from the opening.
- Then wipe the print head with a clean cloth.
- Then add a few drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
- Now gently wipe the pressure base with a damp cloth. The fabric should be thoroughly cleaned before being cleaned with dirt and paint.
- Finally, insert the appropriate cartridge into each hole.
Read more information: fix Canon 6000 printer errors