How to set up a canon printer on an iPhone
went to know how to set up a Canon printer to your iPhone? Apple has used canon.com / J setup to develop many applications for printing from iPhones that are compatible with Canon printers. These applications are called AirPrint and Google DrivePrint. Another important tool that you can print from your iPhone is the Canon application. You can download it from iTunes and print it from your iPhone. Canon is a multinational brand specializing in the manufacture of optical and imaging products. In recent years, users have become interested in Canon printers due to their high-quality printing. Canon printers are widely selected for compatibility and best results. If you are an iPhone user and want to print your document via Canon Print, the following information will be very helpful.
Printing from Air Print Compliant device
This blog describes how AirPrint can be used by users to print remotely from an iPad, iPod, or iPhone when connected to a Canon printer.
AirPrint allows users to print emails, web pages, documents, and photos directly from an Apple device through a Canon printer without having to install drivers.
Check Environment Canon Printer to an iPhone
The first and most important step is to check the user’s environment.
Airprint operating environment: To use Airprint, users need one of the devices referenced below click hare in the latest iOS version.
- iPad (all models)
- iPod (3rd generation or later)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
Network environment: Make sure either your Apple device or Canon printer is connected to a similar Wi-Fi network.
Canon printing with Air print
- When connecting a Canon printer to an iPhone, we recommend that you check the connection status before continuing printing.
- First, make sure your Canon iPhone printer is turned on and connected to your LAN.
- When using the application on Apple devices, the user must touch the action icon to get the menu option.
- In the menu options, touch the Press option to continue.
- Under Printer Options, the user must select the model to use.
Important notes to remember
- Some applications do not support this feature, so you may not see the printer options. How to set up a canon printer on an iPhone? If the user does not have the printer option available in the application, the print task cannot be completed.
- Printer options depend on the application and the Canon printer model. As a general rule, when you touch the pressure and select the model name, the following reference will be displayed on the screen.
Printer: Select the wireless LAN model that can be used.
Copies: Choose the total number of copies to be printed.
Double-sided printing: If your Canon printer model supports double-sided printing, select the On or Off option.
Range: The range of pages can be used with a particular app and file type.
- To get the first copy, or click to set the total number of copies you need.
- For double-sided printing, click On to activate it and Off to deactivate it.
- If you want to print a multi-page file type, click Series and select the Page Series or All Pages option.
- Finally, tap the Print option.
When the print job runs, the printer prints according to the definitions and specified settings.
Checking the Print Status
- If a user requests a Canon printer to connect to their iPhone, we recommend that you check the following:
- While printing, the user finds the print icon that appears in the list of recently used applications. You can use this to check the progress of printing.
- To get a list of recently used applications, double-tap the Home button on your Apple device. A push icon appears at the bottom of the home screen.
Air Print Troubleshooting
If the document does not print, consider the following steps.
- Make sure the machine is powered on. turn it off and then on again. Then check to see if the issue is resolved at that point.
- Make sure your machine is connected to the same network as your iOS device. Check the ink cartridge and paper of the printer.
- If the printer has an LCD monitor, the user must ensure that the monitor is free of error messages.
If the printer problem persists, you can use the printer driver to perform printing tasks.
Contact the Canon support team for more information on how to connect your Canon printer to your iPhone. The support team manager will assist you with all the information you need. You can contact our support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or email. The best part is that support services are available 24 hours a day. Contact information is readily available on the official Canons website.