Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup
The Canon Pixma TR7520 is a great all-in-one printer that can be used for both personal and professional purposes. It’s a small printer with a lot of connecting options, which makes its setup process simple and easy. Furthermore, it prints photos very quickly and is a good printer for home and small business use.
The Canon Pixma TR7520 is an All-in-One printer with a lot of features, including the ability to print from an SD card. As a result, it’s an excellent option for users searching for a small and portable printing machine. It also has a 200-sheet paper capacity. The users can either connect the printer directly to the system through USB or to a wireless network or utilize the Canon printer app to print from a mobile device.
Along with this, the Canon Pixma TR7520 also includes the Pixma cloud connection, which allows users to access their files instantly from social networking, photo-sharing, and storage websites. Hence, it is a perfect choice for users looking for a printer with unique features and qualities. However, the users first need to execute its setup procedure to access its features and complete various printing tasks.
Therefore, here, we’ve provided a complete procedure to set up the Canon Pixma TR7520. Hence, the users are recommended to go through the below information if they’re looking for a suitable procedure to set up their printer. Once the setup process is executed, the users can smoothly print photos and documents without any interruptions.
Procedure to setup Canon Pixma TR7520
The Canon Pixma TR7520 is an excellent printer for increasing productivity at home or in the business, and it comes with a lot of advanced printing functions. Hence, the users can easily copy, print, scan, and fax their documents without any hassle. Moreover, the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup procedure is straightforward. Furthermore, the users who are unable to complete the setup procedure should follow the instructions outlined below.
Note: The Canon Pixma TR7520 setup process can be done via the official website or the CD.
Note: It allows users to select whether they want to operate their canon printer through USB or LAN.
Note: The Canon Pixma TR7520 setup is required when operating the printer via a LAN connection. The connection is immediately validated if the setup procedure is already complete. However, the users are recommended to follow the steps given below to finish the printer setup if it isn’t already done.
- Firstly, the users are advised to turn their printer “ON” and then click on the “Power” button.
- After that, users are suggested to open an internet browser.
- Next, the users are required to type “ij.start.canon” in the internet browser’s URL section and then click on the “Search” option.
- Now, the users will be taken to the official setup website, from where they can proceed further with the printer setup procedure.
- Once the users reach the official site, they’ll be asked to select the device they wish to set up.
- So, users can either choose a printer from the list below or type the printer model into the search bar.
The techniques listed below can be used to finish the setup procedure.
- Making Fax Ready for Use.
- Connecting to a Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
Option 1: Making Fax Ready For Use
Users searching for instructions on how to set up a fax machine should follow the steps given below.
- First, the users are suggested to select the “Phone Line Configuration.”
- After this, the users are recommended to select either “Easy Setup” or “Various Settings” for how they wish to receive faxes.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, the users are advised to click on the “Start” button.
- Note: The users who bought the printer in China or Canada should select the one that best fits their requirements.
- Lastly, the users are recommended to follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the setup process without interruption.
After following the above instructions, the users can smoothly set up their Canon Pixma TR7520 for making their printers fax ready. However, if any user faces issues while executing the above steps, they should contact the customer support team of canon to get a solution as soon as possible.
Option 2: Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- The users are first suggested to tap on the “Download” button to start the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup process.
- After that, the “.exe” file will start to download on the user’s preferred device.
- Once the download procedure gets complete, the users are recommended to open the downloaded “.exe” file on their system.
- Next, the users are required to choose a language from the “Language” list.
- After this, the users should tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, the users need to select a printer connection from the given options.
- Note: The given options are “USB Connection” and “Wireless LAN Connection.” Users can select any from the provided options as per their preference.
- After that, the users are required to follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup procedure.
- Note: The users should ensure that their printer is turned “ON” during the setup process.
After following the above steps, the users can easily set up their canon printer without any hassle. Once the setup process is done, the users can smoothly use their printer to perform different printing tasks. However, some users may encounter issues while performing the above procedure. In that case, they must get in touch with the customer service team to find a suitable solution.
So, this was all about how users can smoothly set up canon printers in just a few steps. Hence, all users will be able to complete the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup procedure without problem if they follow the steps given above. Therefore, users looking for a complete procedure to execute the setup process are recommended to go through the above information. Moreover, after finishing the steps given above, the users can quickly access their printer’s features and accomplish various printer-related tasks in no time.