Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup Procedure
The Canon Pixma TR4522 is a lightweight printer that allows users to print, scan, and fax documents. It’s an excellent printing machine for businesses. Additionally, it offers simple, efficient office printing in a small package and is easy to use.
However, in order to use the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer, it is necessary to execute its setup procedure. Once the users purchase the preferred printer, they must perform its setup process to access its unique and latest features. Hence, for users searching for a multi-featured printer, TR4522 is a perfect choice.
Additionally, the Canon Pixma printer has built-in fax and automatic document feeder feature. As a result, the automatic feeder allows users to copy or scan multiple pages in one operation. Moreover, the users can also utilize a network router or a USB cable to connect to the Canon Pixma TR4522.
Furthermore, the users can also use the download apps included in the printer to access the internet that allows them to print details or information from entertainment or news sources. Therefore, here, we’ve provided a step-by-step procedure to set up the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer. Hence, the users looking for the guidelines for the setup process are suggested to go through the below information.
Procedure to set up Canon Pixma TR4522
Users are advised to execute the Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless setup procedure after purchasing the Canon printer. As a result, once the users complete the setup method, they will be able to conduct all printer-related tasks such as printing, scanning efficiently, and faxing. Hence, the users are recommended to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, the users are advised to turn their printer “ON.”
- Note: The users can turn their printer “ON” by connecting one end of the power cable to the power outlet and the other side to the printer’s backside.
- After this, the users are recommended to turn “ON” the printer’s operational panel.
- Next, the users are advised to tap on the “Power” button.
- The users are now required to choose the language of their printer.
- Note: To choose the language, the users can use the navigation keys.
Above are the steps to execute the Canon Pixma TR4522 setup process. After following the above guidelines, the users can smoothly access its features. However, if users encounter any issue while executing the given steps, they should get in touch with the customer support team to get a solution.
Steps to Install Canon Printer Cartridge
It is recommended that users wait for the print carriage holder to stabilize. Additionally, the users are advised to follow the instructions outlined below to add the Canon printer cartridge once the carriage has stabilized.
- First, the users are advised to remove the tape from their canon printer cartridge.
- Users should then place the black printer cartridge into the left slot and the color printer cartridge into the right slot.
- Note: It is recommended that users place the Canon printer cartridge in the slot at an upward angle.
- Note: Users are advised to lock the Canon printer cartridge after it has been installed.
- Then close the Canon printer’s output cover.
Hence, after following the above steps, the users can smoothly install the Canon Printer Cartridge. However, in case any user faces issues while performing the above steps, they are recommended to contact the customer service experts of Canon to get a suitable solution.
Load the paper tray
- It is recommended that users remove the paper tray and stop when they hear a click sound.
- The purple paper guide should also be moved to the right side.
- After that, the users are recommended to store their papers in the paper tray.
- Note: The users must ensure not to exceed the paper limit.
- After this, with the help of the paper’s edges, the users should carefully adjust the paper guide to resolve it.
- Note: Make sure there are no bends in the paper, as this will lead to a paper jam.
- Next, the users are suggested to gently slide the paper tray into the printer after adding the paper.
- On the printer display, users are now advised to set the paper settings according to their needs.
Therefore, above are the guidelines to load the printer paper tray. The users can smoothly perform the above steps. However, if they face any issue while executing the above instructions, they must contact Canon’s customer service team to find a solution as soon as possible.
This was everything about how to set up the Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer. Moreover, it also includes the steps to install the Canon printer and how the users can load the printer paper tray. If a user is not able to access the official Canon portal, ij.start.canon, they should contact the Canon customer support team for immediate assistance.