How to Perform Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup?
The Canon Pixma MG2522 is an excellent printing machine for both home and office use. Users can print, copy, and scan their papers with it. Also, it is compatible with both iOS and Windows operating systems. The Canon Pixma MG2522 can easily connect to a wired network or a wireless network, allowing the user to uses its features. So, the users looking for a canon printer scanner must consider the Canon Pixma MG2522.
The users will have to download the latest and updated software to use the printer to their full potential. Therefore, after successfully downloading and installing the latest software, the users can start using the printer. Thus, the users can get the printer software from the official website. Hence, the official website of canon is ij.start.cannon. So, once the user accesses the official website, they can easily search and download the printer drivers on their device.
However, if any user cannot perform the wireless setup procedure, they must go through the complete information provided below.
Furthermore, the Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup takes a few simple steps. So, once the users complete the setup procedure, they can easily print, scan, and fax their documents. Also, it prints the documents at a very high speed without compromising the print quality.
Connect with Wireless Router for Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup
All users will have to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 to a wireless router to complete the setup procedure. Additionally, the user must confirm that the printer and wireless device are connected to the same network. The term “wireless device” refers to a device (PC, Tablet, Mobile Device, etc.)
Users unfamiliar with connecting the printer to the wireless router must check out the steps described below. Therefore, once the user follows the below-instructed steps, it would get easy to connect the canon printer to a Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the canon printer and the Wi-Fi router at the beginning.
- Note: Make sure the Wi-Fi light is flashing, and the router is correctly switched “ON.”
- Now hit the black button on the printer.
- The printer will then detect the Wi-Fi network automatically.
- Once the connection has been established, the Wi-Fi light will start to blink in blue.
- Now, the configuration is complete.
So, the user can quickly connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 to their wireless network by following the aforementioned instructions.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
The steps required for setting up the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on Windows are outlined below. Therefore, all Windows users must consider the steps outlined below.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network, Canon printer, and Windows system at the initial steps.
- After that, make sure the printer and the system are on the same network.
- Then, open a web browser.
- After that, enter www.canon.com/ijsetup into the browser’s search box.
- Then select the “Setup” option once the official website gets open on the screen.
- After that, the users are advised to enter the printer model number into the box provided and press the “Go” button.
- Now select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- The “.exe” file will then begin to download.
- Finally, press the “Next” button.
- Please note that the user has the option of selecting their favorite language.
- Then hit the “Next” button once again.
- Now, after reading the “License Agreement,” choose “Yes.”
- Then press the “Next” button once again.
- Now sit back and wait for the download to finish.
- After that, the drivers will be successfully installed.
- Go to the “Control Panel” after selecting the “Start” option.
- Next, choose “Device and Printer.”
- Next, select “Add Printer” from the drop-down menu. On the screen, a list of installed printers will appear.
- After that, choose your printer model, press “Next,” and wait a few moments.
- The printer’s name should now appear on the screen, and it’s ready to use
Thus, the user can easily setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows by following these steps. Hope that after performing the steps mentioned above, it would have become easy for all users to perform the setup procedure. However, if any user comes across any issue while performing the Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup, they should contact the canon customer support team. Hence, the professionals are always there to guide the users and provide the solution for their queries.