How to Setup Canon Pixma mg3620 all in one printer
canon Pixma mg3620 setup: Canon is a well-known Japanese multinational company working with high-tech products. The company is one of the leading suppliers of industrial products. It offers scanners, medical devices, printers, cameras, and more.
The Canon Pixma MG3620 is a fantastic product from Canon. This is an ideal choice for those looking for inkjet printers, especially for home use. In addition, it is equipped with many useful features that enable users to successfully perform scanning and printing tasks in a short time.
Additionally, the best thing about the canon printer mg3620 is that it offers the best print quality to its users.
The process of installing a Canon MG3620 printer is also simple. But to make it easier for you, we have explained how to install all the steps via Wi-Fi Canon Pixma MG3620 or via canon.com/ijsetup.We have also discussed some wireless support points, including a wireless connection.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wi-Fi installation method
There are three ways to configure the Canon MG3620 Wi-Fi: wireless installation, WPS push mode, and WPS pin mode. We have compiled all these processes here.
Before proceeding with the required Wi-Fi setup method for your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer, you should do the following:
- First, you need to make sure your printer is turned on.
- To do this, make sure the light on the printer is on.
- If your printer closes the print head or something similar.
- After the process, you have to wait for the first process to finish.
- Press the Stop button if the Wi-Fi light on your printer is on.
Preparing to Install the Canon Pixma MG3620
- First, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer until the ON indicator flashes.
- Then press the color button and then the Wi-Fi button.
- Now you need to make sure the Wi-Fi light turns on soon.
Also, return to the application screen to continue the installation process for the Canon Pixma MG3620.
Step 1: Install Canon Pixma MG3620 Wi-Fi Wireless:
For Windows users
- Initially, Canon’s major official website.
- Then find the product model and select Windows as well.
- It is recommended that you click on the Canon MG3620 to begin the Wi-Fi installation process to launch the download option.
- As a result, you will see a download message. You need to keep the same thing everywhere.
- When the download is complete, the message “Click to play” will be displayed.
For Mac users
- First, go to the official Canon website.
- Then find the printer model number and select Mac.
- Click now to launch the download option.
- Some messages then appear on the screen.
- Set too similar and click on the “Always On or On” option.
step 2: Install Wi-Fi with the Canon MG3620 WPS Button:
- To do this, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait for the indicator to turn on.
- Then press the black start button.
- Then press the Wi-Fi button.
- Now check that Wi-Fi Lite is on and the light is on.
- Access the wireless router and press the WPS button. Let it be the same for about 2 minutes.
- You will also notice that the Wi-Fi and ON indicators light up when the connection is established.
Step 3: Install Wi-Fi Canon Pixma MG3620 with WPS PIN:
- Users must first press the Wi-Fi button. They will be found on the printer.
- Then wait until the ON indicator lights up.
- Then the user has to press the Wi-Fi button.
- The user must press the “Stop” button after the 16 accounts have been turned on.
- Then the “Stop” button should be numbered.
- Also, set the WPS pin on the print network configuration page.
- During this time, make sure the printer has Wi-Fi turned on.
How do I set up a wireless connection with your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer?
This is the most common problem users encounter with the Canon MG3620 drivers. If you also have connection problems and ask for help, scroll down to find helpful steps:
Solution for connecting a printer with a new SSID with a new or different connection:
- First, turn off the printers or wait for them to run out.
- If the wireless light turns on, turn it off to turn it off.
- Then remove the printer from the system. To do this, large control panels and large devices and printers.
- Alternatively, go to the Start button, then Settings and Printers and Scanners.
- Remove the printer software from the appropriate window. Then restart the computer.
You can now install the printer software to install the Canon Pixma MG3620.
- First, turn off firewalls or antivirus software.
- Then go to the Apple menu.
- Then find the system settings and click “Printers and Scanners”.
- Also, press Ctrl to open the list of printer systems.
- Select your Canon Pixma MG3620 and click the Uninstall button to install it.
- Then restart your Mac.
- Install the driver for your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer now and make sure you choose the right operating system.
- Restart your Mac after reinstalling.
This guide will help you complete the Canon Pixma MG3620 installation process and resolve connection issues by resetting your settings.